Second-trimester Down syndrome maternal serum marker screening: a prospective study of 11 040 twin pregnancies
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 12, pages 1105–1109, December 2008
How to Cite
Garchet-Beaudron, A., Dreux, S., Leporrier, N., Oury, J.-F. and Muller, F. (2008), Second-trimester Down syndrome maternal serum marker screening: a prospective study of 11 040 twin pregnancies. Prenat. Diagn., 28: 1105–1109. doi: 10.1002/pd.2145
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.