Presented at the 14th Meeting of the International Society of Prenatal Diagnosis, Vancouver, June 1–4, 2008
First-trimester contingent screening for Down syndrome can reduce the number of nuchal translucency measurements required†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: ISPD Meeting Issue Selected papers from the 14th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy June 1-4, 2008, Vancouver, Canada
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 79–82, January 2009
How to Cite
Vadiveloo, T., Crossley, J. A. and Aitken, D. A. (2009), First-trimester contingent screening for Down syndrome can reduce the number of nuchal translucency measurements required. Prenat. Diagn., 29: 79–82. doi: 10.1002/pd.2185
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.