Maternal urine and serum steroid measurements to identify steroid sulfatase deficiency (STSD) in second trimester pregnancies
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 771–780, August 2009
How to Cite
Marcos, J., Craig, W. Y., Palomaki, G. E., Kloza, E. M., Haddow, J. E., Roberson, M., Bradley, L. A. and Shackleton, C. H. L. (2009), Maternal urine and serum steroid measurements to identify steroid sulfatase deficiency (STSD) in second trimester pregnancies. Prenat. Diagn., 29: 771–780. doi: 10.1002/pd.2284
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: 38940
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!