The proform of eosinophil major basic protein: a new maternal serum marker for adverse pregnancy outcome
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1013–1019, November 2009
How to Cite
Pihl, K., Larsen, T., Rasmussen, S., Krebs, L. and Christiansen, M. (2009), The proform of eosinophil major basic protein: a new maternal serum marker for adverse pregnancy outcome. Prenat. Diagn., 29: 1013–1019. doi: 10.1002/pd.2331
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.