Correction made here after initial online publication
Use of array comparative genomic hybridization for prenatal diagnosis of fetuses with sonographic anomalies and normal metaphase karyotype†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 13, pages 1213–1217, December 2009
How to Cite
Kleeman, L., Bianchi, D. W., Shaffer, L. G., Rorem, E., Cowan, J., Craigo, S. D., Tighiouart, H. and Wilkins-Haug, L. E. (2009), Use of array comparative genomic hybridization for prenatal diagnosis of fetuses with sonographic anomalies and normal metaphase karyotype. Prenat. Diagn., 29: 1213–1217. doi: 10.1002/pd.2367
This article was published online on October 27, 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected (27/11/09).
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.