First trimester maternal serum pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein (SP1) as a marker of adverse pregnancy outcome
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 13, pages 1256–1261, December 2009
How to Cite
Pihl, K., Larsen, T., Laursen, I., Krebs, L. and Christiansen, M. (2009), First trimester maternal serum pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein (SP1) as a marker of adverse pregnancy outcome. Prenat. Diagn., 29: 1256–1261. doi: 10.1002/pd.2408
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.