From Michael to microarrays: 30 years of studying fetal cells and nucleic acids in maternal blood
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: 30th Anniversary Issue of Prenatal Diagnosis
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 622–623, July 2010
How to Cite
Bianchi, D. W. (2010), From Michael to microarrays: 30 years of studying fetal cells and nucleic acids in maternal blood. Prenat. Diagn., 30: 622–623. doi: 10.1002/pd.2512
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!