PAPP-A, free β-hCG, and early fetal growth identify two pathways leading to preterm delivery
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 956–963, October 2010
How to Cite
Kirkegaard, I., Uldbjerg, N., Petersen, O. B., Tørring, N. and Henriksen, T. B. (2010), PAPP-A, free β-hCG, and early fetal growth identify two pathways leading to preterm delivery. Prenat. Diagn., 30: 956–963. doi: 10.1002/pd.2593
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.