Haemoglobin level, proportion of haemoglobin Bart's and haemoglobin Portland in fetuses affected by homozygous α0-thalassemia from 12 to 40 weeks' gestation
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 30, Issue 12-13, pages 1126–1130, December 2010
How to Cite
Li, T. K. T., Leung, K. Y., Lam, Y. H., Tang, M. H. Y. and Chan, V. (2010), Haemoglobin level, proportion of haemoglobin Bart's and haemoglobin Portland in fetuses affected by homozygous α0-thalassemia from 12 to 40 weeks' gestation. Prenat. Diagn., 30: 1126–1130. doi: 10.1002/pd.2619
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.