Prediction of miscarriage and stillbirth at 11–13 weeks and the contribution of chorionic villus sampling
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: 1st Trimester Screening and Diagnosis
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January 2011
How to Cite
Akolekar, R., Bower, S., Flack, N., Bilardo, C. M. and Nicolaides, K. H. (2011), Prediction of miscarriage and stillbirth at 11–13 weeks and the contribution of chorionic villus sampling. Prenat. Diagn., 31: 38–45. doi: 10.1002/pd.2644
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2010
- Fetal Medicine Foundation
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.