Hepatic artery Doppler in trisomy 21 and euploid fetuses at 11–13 weeks
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: 1st Trimester Screening and Diagnosis
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 22–27, January 2011
How to Cite
Zvanca, M., Gielchinsky, Y., Abdeljawad, F., Bilardo, C. M. and Nicolaides, K. H. (2011), Hepatic artery Doppler in trisomy 21 and euploid fetuses at 11–13 weeks. Prenat. Diagn., 31: 22–27. doi: 10.1002/pd.2664
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
- Fetal Medicine Foundation
- 2010. Increased hepatic artery flow in first trimester fetuses: an ominous sign. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. DOI: 10.1002/uog.7766. , , , .
- 1986. Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement. Lancet 1: 307–310. , .
- 2003. Evaluation of fetal circulation redistribution in pregnancies with absent or reversed diastolic flow in the umbilical artery. Early Hum Dev 71: 149–156. , , .
- 2008. Hepatic artery hemodynamics suggest operation of a buffer response in the human fetus. Reprod Sci 15: 166–178. , , , , .
- 2002. Relationship between vascular development and vascular differentiation during liver organogenesis in humans. J Hepatol 37: 730–740. , , , et al.
- 2009. Tricuspid regurgitation in screening for trisomies 21, 18 and 13 and Turner syndrome at 11 + 0–13 + 6 weeks of gestation. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 33: 18–22. , , , , .
- 2008. Screening for trisomy 21 by maternal age fetal nuchal translucency thickness, free beta human chorionic gonadotropin and pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 31: 618–624. , , , , .
- 1999. Is the liver of the fetus the 4th preferential organ for arterial blood supply besides brain, heart, and adrenal glands? J Perinat Med 27: 103–106. , .
- 2006. Fetal hepatic haematopoiesis is modulated by arterial blood flow to the liver. Fetal hepatic haematopoiesis is modulated by arterial blood flow to the liver. Br J Haematol 134: 130–132. , , , , , .
- 2009. Ductus venosus Doppler in screening for trisomies 21, 18 and 13 and Turner syndrome at 11–13 weeks of gestation. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 33: 512–517. , , , , .
- 2011. Screening for fetal aneuploidies at 11–13 weeks. Prenat Diagn 31(1): 7–15. .
- 2005. Multicenter study of first-trimester screening for trisomy 21 in 75 821 pregnancies: results and estimation of the potential impact of individual risk-orientated two-stage first-trimester screening. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 25: 221–226. , , , , .
- Fetal Medicine Foundation First Trimester Screening Group. 1998. UK multicentre project on assessment of risk of trisomy 21 by maternal age and fetal nuchal-translucency thickness at 10–14 weeks of gestation. Lancet 352: 343–346. , , , , ,
- 2008. Abnormalities in the myeloid progenitor compartment in Down syndrome fetal liver precede acquisition of GATA1 mutations. Blood 112: 4507–4511. , , , et al.