Theresults of this manuscript were presented at the 15th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy (Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 11–14 July 2010).
Prenatal BACs-on-Beads™: a new technology for rapid detection of aneuploidies and microdeletions in prenatal diagnosis†
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 500–508, May 2011
How to Cite
Vialard, F., Simoni, G., Aboura, A., De Toffol, S., Molina Gomes, D., Marcato, L., Serero, S., Clement, P., Bouhanna, P., Rouleau, E., Grimi, B., Selva, J., Gaetani, E., Maggi, F., Joseph, A., Benzacken, B. and Grati, F. R. (2011), Prenatal BACs-on-Beads™: a new technology for rapid detection of aneuploidies and microdeletions in prenatal diagnosis. Prenat. Diagn., 31: 500–508. doi: 10.1002/pd.2727
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.