Ispd Position Statement
Aneuploidy screening: a position statement from a committee on behalf of the Board of the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis, January 2011
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 519–522, June 2011
How to Cite
Benn, P., Borrell, A., Crossley, J., Cuckle, H., Dugoff, L., Gross, S., Johnson, J.-a., Maymon, R., Odibo, A., Schielen, P., Spencer, K., Wright, D. and Yaron, Y. (2011), Aneuploidy screening: a position statement from a committee on behalf of the Board of the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis, January 2011. Prenat. Diagn., 31: 519–522. doi: 10.1002/pd.2730
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- 2009. Role of second-trimester genetic sonography after down syndrome screening. Obstet Gynecol 114: 1189–1196. , , , et al.
- AIUM Practice Guideline for the Performance of Obstetric Ultrasound Examinations. 2007. http://www.aium.org/publications/guidelines/obstetric.pdf (ac-cessed 1 December 2010).
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists. 2007a. ACOG practice bulletin 88. Invasive prenatal testing for aneuploidy. Obstet Gynecol 110: 1459–1467.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists. 2007b. ACOG practice bulletin 77. Screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities. Obstet Gynecol 109: 217–226.
- 2004. Likelihood ratio for trisomy 21 in fetuses with absent nasal bone at the 11–14-week scan. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 23: 218–223. , , , , .
- 2010. Multianalyte maternal serum screening for chromosomal defects. In Genetic Disorders and the Fetus: Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment (6th edn), MilunskyA, MilunskyJM (eds) Johns Hopkins University Press: Baltimore. , .
- 2004. Age-standardisation for monitoring performance in Down's syndrome screening programmes. Prenat Diagn 24: 851–856. , , , , , .
- 2011. A reassessment of biochemical marker distributions in trisomy 21 affected and unaffected twin pregnancies in the first trimester. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 37: 38–47. , , , et al.
- 2010. Additional first-trimester markers. Clin Lab Med 30: 573–592. , .
- 2010. First trimester aneuploidy screening in the presence of a vanishing twin: implications for maternal serum markers. Prenat Diagn 30: 235–240. , , .
- 2010. Update on procedure-related risks for prenatal diagnosis techniques. Fetal Diagn Ther 27: 1–7. , .