This work is part of the doctoral thesis of S. P. Müller.
Cell-free fetal DNA in specimen from pregnant women is stable up to 5 days†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 31, Issue 13, pages 1300–1304, December 2011
How to Cite
Müller, S. P., Bartels, I., Stein, W., Emons, G., Gutensohn, K. and Legler, T. J. (2011), Cell-free fetal DNA in specimen from pregnant women is stable up to 5 days. Prenat. Diagn., 31: 1300–1304. doi: 10.1002/pd.2889
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
- European Commission for the Special Non-invasive Advances in Fetal and Neonatal Evaluation (SAFE) Network of Excellence. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2004-503243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.