This study was funded by the Medical Research Council as part of a 4–year PhD Studentship awarded to the primary author (F. E. C.).
A qualitative investigation of the decision-making process of couples considering prenatal screening for Down syndrome
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 57–63, January 2012
How to Cite
Carroll, F. E., Owen-Smith, A., Shaw, A. and Montgomery, A. A. (2012), A qualitative investigation of the decision-making process of couples considering prenatal screening for Down syndrome. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 57–63. doi: 10.1002/pd.2901
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.