Funding sources: None
Posterior fossa anomalies diagnosed with fetal MRI: Associated anomalies and neurodevelopmental outcomes
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 75–82, January 2012
How to Cite
Patek, K. J., Kline-Fath, B. M., Hopkin, R. J., Pilipenko, V. V., Crombleholme, T. M. and Spaeth, C. G. (2012), Posterior fossa anomalies diagnosed with fetal MRI: Associated anomalies and neurodevelopmental outcomes. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 75–82. doi: 10.1002/pd.2911
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.