Funding sources: The investigations were supported by the German Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologie (SVG 29)
Klinefelter twins presenting with discordant aneuploidies, acardia, forked umbilical cord and with different gonadal sex despite monozygosity
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 173–179, February 2012
How to Cite
Rehder, H., Schoner, K., Kluge, B., Louwen, F., Schwinger, E. and Neesen, J. (2012), Klinefelter twins presenting with discordant aneuploidies, acardia, forked umbilical cord and with different gonadal sex despite monozygosity. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 173–179. doi: 10.1002/pd.2928
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- The investigations were supported by the German Bundesministerium für Forschung und Technologie. Grant Number: SVG 29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.