Funding sources: None
Prenatal BACs-on-BeadsTM: the prospective experience of five prenatal diagnosis laboratories
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: New Cytogenetic Technologies in Prenatal Diagnosis
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 329–335, April 2012
How to Cite
Vialard, F., Simoni, G., Gomes, D. M., Abourra, A., Toffol, S. D., Bru, F., Romero, M. C. M., Nitsch, L., Bouhanna, P., Marcato, L., Popowski, T., Grimi, B., Martínez-Conejero, J. A., Benzacken, B., Genesio, R. and Grati, F. R. (2012), Prenatal BACs-on-BeadsTM: the prospective experience of five prenatal diagnosis laboratories. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 329–335. doi: 10.1002/pd.2934
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.