An increase in cost-effectiveness of first trimester maternal screening programmes for fetal chromosome anomalies is obtained by contingent testing
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Preimplantation Genetics and Diagnosis
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 482–486, June 2002
How to Cite
Christiansen, M. and Olesen Larsen, S. (2002), An increase in cost-effectiveness of first trimester maternal screening programmes for fetal chromosome anomalies is obtained by contingent testing. Prenat. Diagn., 22: 482–486. doi: 10.1002/pd.336
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.