Funding sources: None
Isolated corpus callosum agenesis: a ten-year follow-up after prenatal diagnosis (How are the children without corpus callosum at 10 years of age?)
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 277–283, March 2012
How to Cite
Moutard, M.-L., Kieffer, V., Feingold, J., Lewin, F., Baron, J.-M., Adamsbaum, C., Gélot, A., Isapof, A., Kieffer, F. and de Villemeur, T. B. (2012), Isolated corpus callosum agenesis: a ten-year follow-up after prenatal diagnosis (How are the children without corpus callosum at 10 years of age?). Prenat. Diagn., 32: 277–283. doi: 10.1002/pd.3824
Conflict of interests: None declared
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.