Funding sources: This study was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sport, and Culture of Japan (nos. 23592417 and 23591602).
Attitudes toward non-invasive prenatal diagnosis among pregnant women and health professionals in Japan
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 674–679, July 2012
How to Cite
Yotsumoto, J., Sekizawa, A., Koide, K., Purwosunu, Y., Ichizuka, K., Matsuoka, R., Kawame, H. and Okai, T. (2012), Attitudes toward non-invasive prenatal diagnosis among pregnant women and health professionals in Japan. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 674–679. doi: 10.1002/pd.3886
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sport. Grant Numbers: 23592417, 23591602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.