Presented at the 31st Annual Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, San Francisco, CA, February 10, 2011.
Efficiency of first-trimester growth restriction and low pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A in predicting small for gestational age at delivery†
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 724–729, August 2012
How to Cite
Carbone, J. F., Tuuli, M. G., Bradshaw, R., Liebsch, J. and Odibo, A. O. (2012), Efficiency of first-trimester growth restriction and low pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A in predicting small for gestational age at delivery. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 724–729. doi: 10.1002/pd.3891
Funding sources: None
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!