Funding sources: None
Unchanged prevalence of Down syndrome in the Netherlands: results from an 11-year nationwide birth cohort
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1035–1040, November 2012
How to Cite
van Gameren-Oosterom, H. B. M., Buitendijk, S. E., Bilardo, C. M., van der Pal-de Bruin, K. M., Van Wouwe, J. P. and Mohangoo, A. D. (2012), Unchanged prevalence of Down syndrome in the Netherlands: results from an 11-year nationwide birth cohort. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 1035–1040. doi: 10.1002/pd.3951
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!