Funding sources: None
Cortical maturation in fetuses referred for ‘isolated’ mild ventriculomegaly: a longitudinal ultrasound assessment
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1273–1281, December 2012
How to Cite
Miguelote, R. F., Vides, B., Santos, R. F., Palha, J. A., Matias, A. and Sousa, N. (2012), Cortical maturation in fetuses referred for ‘isolated’ mild ventriculomegaly: a longitudinal ultrasound assessment. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 1273–1281. doi: 10.1002/pd.3992
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.