Funding sources: This work is part of the European Sixth Frame Work (FP6; PREGENESYS, ref No 37244).
Can detection of late-onset PE at triage by sflt-1 or PlGF be improved by the use of additional biomarkers?
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1288–1294, December 2012
How to Cite
Kaufmann, I., Rusterholz, C., Hösli, I., Hahn, S. and Lapaire, O. (2012), Can detection of late-onset PE at triage by sflt-1 or PlGF be improved by the use of additional biomarkers?. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 1288–1294. doi: 10.1002/pd.3995
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.