Funding sources: This paper reports on an independent study which is part-funded by the Policy Research Programme in the Department of Health. The views expressed are not necessarily those of the Department. Funding for the study was also provided by the charity BDF Newlife and the British Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
Antenatal management and outcomes of gastroschisis in the UK
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1256–1262, December 2012
How to Cite
Overton, T. G., Pierce, M. R., Gao, H., Kurinczuk, J. J., Spark, P., Draper, E. S., Marven, S., Brocklehurst, P. and Knight, M. (2012), Antenatal management and outcomes of gastroschisis in the UK. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 1256–1262. doi: 10.1002/pd.3998
Conflicts of interest: None to declare
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.