Funding sources: None
Low uptake of the combined test in the Netherlands – which factors contribute?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 32, Issue 13, pages 1305–1312, December 2012
How to Cite
Bakker, M., Birnie, E., Pajkrt, E., Bilardo, C. M. and Snijders, R. J. M. (2012), Low uptake of the combined test in the Netherlands – which factors contribute?. Prenat. Diagn., 32: 1305–1312. doi: 10.1002/pd.4001
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.