Funding sources: None.
Correction of first trimester biochemical aneuploidy screening markers for smoking status: influence of gestational age, maternal ethnicity and cigarette dosage
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 116–123, February 2013
How to Cite
Spencer, K. and Cowans, N. J. (2013), Correction of first trimester biochemical aneuploidy screening markers for smoking status: influence of gestational age, maternal ethnicity and cigarette dosage. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/pd.4017
Conflicts of interest: Kevin Spencer is a consultant for Brahms AG. Department has research funding from PerkinElmer.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.