Funding sources: None
Fetal neural tube defects in pregnant women previously submitted to bariatric surgery: more attention to a new emerging entity
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 196–197, February 2013
How to Cite
Pelizzo, G., Nakib, G., Alfei, A., Iasci, A., Cena, H., Locatelli, D., Mosconi, M., Zappoli, F. and Calcaterra, V. (2013), Fetal neural tube defects in pregnant women previously submitted to bariatric surgery: more attention to a new emerging entity. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 196–197. doi: 10.1002/pd.4023
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- 1World Health Organization. Obesity and overweight. [www document]. URL http://www.who.int/dietphysicalactivity/publications/facts/obesity/en/ [accessed on 17 Dec 2008].
- 7Periconceptional folate deficiency and implications in neural tube defects. J Pregnancy 2012;2012:295083., , .
- 10American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG Committee Opinion number 315, September 2005. Obesity in pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 2005;106:671–5.