Funding sources: None
Changes in human fetal oxygenation during maternal hyperoxia as estimated by BOLD MRI
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 141–145, February 2013
How to Cite
Sørensen, A., Peters, D., Simonsen, C., Pedersen, M., Stausbøl-Grøn, B., Christiansen, O. B., Lingman, G. and Uldbjerg, N. (2013), Changes in human fetal oxygenation during maternal hyperoxia as estimated by BOLD MRI. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 141–145. doi: 10.1002/pd.4025
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.