Presented at the 16th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy, Miami, Florida, June 3–6, 2012.
Current controversies in prenatal diagnosis 2: are we ready to screen for fetal anomalies with first trimester ultrasound?†
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 9–12, January 2013
How to Cite
Kontopoulos, E., Odibo, A. and Wilson, R. D. (2013), Current controversies in prenatal diagnosis 2: are we ready to screen for fetal anomalies with first trimester ultrasound?. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 9–12. doi: 10.1002/pd.4030
Funding sources: None
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.