Funding sources: Our work on tissue engineering in perinatology including membrane wound healing is funded by the European Commission (EC) via the EuroSTEC project (LSHC-CT-2006-037409). M. E. is a beneficiary of a Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnership and Pathways grant from the EC (251356). J. P. D. is a beneficiary of a fundamental clinical research grant from the Fonds Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen (1.8.012.07.N.02). J. R. is a beneficiary of a grant from the KOOR Fonds of the University Hospitals Leuven.
In vitro sealing of iatrogenic fetal membrane defects by a collagen plug imbued with fibrinogen and plasma
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 162–167, February 2013
How to Cite
Engels, A. C., Hoylaerts, M. F., Endo, M., Loyen, S., Verbist, G., Manodoro, S., DeKoninck, P., Richter, J. and Deprest, J. A. (2013), In vitro sealing of iatrogenic fetal membrane defects by a collagen plug imbued with fibrinogen and plasma. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 162–167. doi: 10.1002/pd.4032
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.