Funding sources: None
The p.L750V mutation in the NLRP7 gene is frequent in Mexican patients with recurrent molar pregnancies and is not associated with recurrent pregnancy loss
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 205–208, March 2013
How to Cite
Estrada, H., Buentello, B., Zenteno, J. C., Fiszman, R. and Aguinaga, M. (2013), The p.L750V mutation in the NLRP7 gene is frequent in Mexican patients with recurrent molar pregnancies and is not associated with recurrent pregnancy loss. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 205–208. doi: 10.1002/pd.4036
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.