Funding sources: This work was supported by CMRPG391971 from Chang Gung Memorial Hospital.
Increased autophagy in the placental territory of selective intrauterine growth-restricted monochorionic twins
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 187–190, February 2013
How to Cite
Chang, Y.-L., Wang, T.-H., Chang, S.-D., Chao, A.-S., Hsieh, P. C. C. and Wang, C.-N. (2013), Increased autophagy in the placental territory of selective intrauterine growth-restricted monochorionic twins. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 187–190. doi: 10.1002/pd.4040
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.