Funding sources: The Paris Registry of Congenital Malformations received financial support from INSERM (Paris, France) and the Institut de Veille Sanitaire (Saint-Maurice, France).
Clinical and socioeconomic predictors of pregnancy termination for fetuses with congenital heart defects: a population-based evaluation
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 179–186, February 2013
How to Cite
Tararbit, K., Bui, T. T. T., Lelong, N., Thieulin, A.-C., Goffinet, F. and Khoshnood, B. (2013), Clinical and socioeconomic predictors of pregnancy termination for fetuses with congenital heart defects: a population-based evaluation. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/pd.4043
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.