These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rapid detection of aneuploidies on a benchtop sequencing platform
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 232–237, March 2013
How to Cite
Xie, W., Tan, Y., Li, X., Lin, G., Jiang, H., Chen, F., Zhang, C., Gong, F., Pan, X., Chen, S., Lu, G., Wang, W. and Zhang, X. (2013), Rapid detection of aneuploidies on a benchtop sequencing platform. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 232–237. doi: 10.1002/pd.4049
Funding sources: The study was funded by the Shenzhen Birth Defect Screening Project Lab (JZF No.  861) and was supported by the grants from the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (No. 2012CB944901). And it was approved by Shenzhen Municipal Commission for Development and Reform and Key Laboratory Project in Shenzhen (CXB200903110066A and CXB201108250096A) and Key Laboratory of Cooperation Project in Guangdong Province (2011A060906007).
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.