Presented in part at the 22nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, New Orleans, January 2002.
Decreased first trimester PAPP-A is a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome†
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 778–782, September 2002
How to Cite
Yaron, Y., Heifetz, S., Ochshorn, Y., Lehavi, O. and Orr-Urtreger, A. (2002), Decreased first trimester PAPP-A is a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome. Prenat. Diagn., 22: 778–782. doi: 10.1002/pd.407
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.