Funding sources: This work is partly supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2012CB944600) and the Hong Kong General Research Grant.
Secondary findings from non-invasive prenatal testing for common fetal aneuploidies by whole genome sequencing as a clinical service
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part I
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 602–608, June 2013
How to Cite
Lau, T. K., Jiang, F. M., Stevenson, R. J., Lo, T. K., Chan, L. W., Chan, M. K., Lo, P. S. S., Wang, W., Zhang, H.-Y., Chen, F. and Choy, K. W. (2013), Secondary findings from non-invasive prenatal testing for common fetal aneuploidies by whole genome sequencing as a clinical service. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 602–608. doi: 10.1002/pd.4076
Conflicts of interest: The co-authors, Fuman Jiang, Mei Ki Chan, Hong-Yun Zhang, Fang Chen and Wei Wang are employees of BGI.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- 1Clinical application of massively parallel sequencing-based prenatal noninvasive fetal trisomy test for trisomies 21 and 18 in 11 105 pregnancies with mixed risk factors. Prenat Diagn 2012;1–8., , .
- 3A method for non-invasive detection of fetal large deletions/duplications by low coverage massively parallel sequencing. Prenat Diagn Submitted, , .
- 8Chromosome-selective sequencing of maternal plasma cell-free DNA for first-trimester detection of trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2012;206:322.e1-5, , .
- 9Noninvasive prenatal detection and selective analysis of cell-free DNA obtained from maternal blood: evaluation for trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206:319.e1-9., , .