Funding sources: The study was supported by Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc.
Clinical experience of noninvasive prenatal testing with cell-free DNA for fetal trisomies 21, 18, and 13, in a general screening population
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part I
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 580–583, June 2013
How to Cite
Fairbrother, G., Johnson, S., Musci, T. J. and Song, K. (2013), Clinical experience of noninvasive prenatal testing with cell-free DNA for fetal trisomies 21, 18, and 13, in a general screening population. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 580–583. doi: 10.1002/pd.4092
Conflicts of interest: TM and KS are paid employees of Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- 1Noninvasive Chromosomal Evaluation (NICE) Study: results of a multicenter prospective cohort study for detection of fetal trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;207(2):137.e1–8., , , et al.
- 2Noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal trisomies in a routinely screened first-trimester population. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;207(5):374.e1–6., , , , .
- 3Chromosome-selective sequencing of maternal plasma cell-free DNA for first-trimester detection of trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206(4):322.e1–5., , , , .
- 4Noninvasive prenatal detection and selective analysis of cell-free DNA obtained from maternal blood: evaluation for trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;206(4):319.e1–9., , , , .
- 6Clinical application of massively parallel sequencing-based prenatal noninvasive fetal trisomy test for trisomies 21 and 18 in 11 105 pregnancies with mixed risk factors. Prenat Diagn 2012:1–8., , , et al.
- 12Anon. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 77: screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities. Obstet Gynecol 2007;109(1):217–27.
- 13One-stop clinic for assessment of risk of chromosomal defects at 12 weeks of gestation. The journal of maternal–fetal & neonatal medicine : the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians 2002;12(1):9–18., , , .