Funding sources: None.
Discordant noninvasive prenatal testing results in a patient subsequently diagnosed with metastatic disease
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part I
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 609–611, June 2013
How to Cite
Osborne, C. M., Hardisty, E., Devers, P., Kaiser-Rogers, K., Hayden, M. A., Goodnight, W. and Vora, N. L. (2013), Discordant noninvasive prenatal testing results in a patient subsequently diagnosed with metastatic disease. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 609–611. doi: 10.1002/pd.4100
Conflicts of interest: Patricia Devers is an employee of Verinata Health, Inc.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- 7Cancer cells preferentially lose small chromosomes. Int J Cancer 2012. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27924. [Epub ahead of print]., , .