These authors contributed equally to this work.
A method for noninvasive detection of fetal large deletions/duplications by low coverage massively parallel sequencing
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part I
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 584–590, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Lau, T. K., Zhang, C., Xu, C., Xu, Z., Hu, P., Xu, J., Huang, H., Pan, L., Jiang, F., Chen, F., Pan, X., Xie, W., Liu, P., Li, X., Zhang, L., Li, S., Li, Y., Xu, X., Wang, W., Wang, J., Jiang, H. and Zhang, X. (2013), A method for noninvasive detection of fetal large deletions/duplications by low coverage massively parallel sequencing. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 584–590. doi: 10.1002/pd.4110
Funding sources: The study was funded by Shenzhen Birth Defect Screening Project Lab [JZF No. (2011) 861] approved by Shenzhen Municipal Commission for Development and Reform and Key Laboratory Project in Shenzhen (CXB200903110066A and CXB201108250096A) and Key Laboratory of Cooperation Project in Guangdong Province (2011A060906007).
Conflicts of interest: Shengpei Chen, Chunlei Zhang, Fuman Jiang, Fang Chen, Hui Jiang, Xiaoyu Pan, Weiwei Xie, Ping Liu, Xuchao Li, Lei Zhang, Songgang Li, Yingrui Li, Xiuqing Zhang and Wei Wang are employees of BGI-Shenzhen, and none of the other authors have any financial relationship with BGI-Shenzhen.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 08:35AM EST
- 10Clinical application of massively parallel sequencing-based prenatal noninvasive fetal trisomy test for trisomies 21 and 18 in 11 105 pregnancies with mixed risk factors. Prenat Diagn 2012:1–8., , , et al.
- 24Windmeijer ACCFAG. An R-squared measure of goodness of fit for some common nonlinear regression models. J Econometrics 1998;77(2):329–42.