Funding Sources: The study was supported by Ariosa Diagnostics.
Gestational age and maternal weight effects on fetal cell-free DNA in maternal plasma
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part II
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 662–666, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, E., Batey, A., Struble, C., Musci, T., Song, K. and Oliphant, A. (2013), Gestational age and maternal weight effects on fetal cell-free DNA in maternal plasma. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 662–666. doi: 10.1002/pd.4119
Conflicts of interest: EW, AB, CS, TM, KS, and AO are paid employees of Ariosa Diagnostics.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 09:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- 10ACOG Practice Bulletin. No. 77: screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities. Obstet Gynecol 2007;109(1):217–27.
- 14The fetal fraction of cell-free DNA in maternal plasma is not affected by a priori risk of fetal trisomy. The journal of maternal–fetal & neonatal medicine: the official journal of the European Association of Perinatal Medicine, the Federation of Asia and Oceania Perinatal Societies, the International Society of Perinatal Obstetricians. 2012., , , et al.