Funding source: This work was funded by Verinata Health, Inc., an Illumina company.
Initial clinical laboratory experience in noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy from maternal plasma DNA samples
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
©2013 Verinata Health, Inc. Prenatal Diagnosis published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part I
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 569–574, June 2013
How to Cite
Futch, T., Spinosa, J., Bhatt, S., de Feo, E., Rava, R. P. and Sehnert, A. J. (2013), Initial clinical laboratory experience in noninvasive prenatal testing for fetal aneuploidy from maternal plasma DNA samples. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 569–574. doi: 10.1002/pd.4123
Conflicts of interest: TF, SB, RPR, EDF, and AJS are employees of Verinata and own or hold company stock options. JS received compensation as clinical laboratory director.
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 08:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- 4Prenatal Detection of Down Syndrome using Massively Parallel Sequencing (MPS): a rapid response statement from a committee on behalf of the Board of the International Society for Prenatal Diagnosis, 24 October 2011. Prenat Diagn 2012;32:1–2., , , et al.
- 5Noninvasive prenatal testing/noninvasive prenatal diagnosis: the position of the National Society of Genetic Counselors (by NSGC Public Policy Committee). NSGC Position Statements 2012., , , et al.
- 14ACOG Committee on Practice Bulletin. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 77: screening for fetal chromosomal abnormalities. Obstet Gynecol 2007;109:217–27.