Funding sources: None
Uptake of noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) in women following positive aneuploidy screening
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part I
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 542–546, June 2013
How to Cite
Chetty, S., Garabedian, M. J. and Norton, M. E. (2013), Uptake of noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) in women following positive aneuploidy screening. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 542–546. doi: 10.1002/pd.4125
Conflicts of interest: Dr. Norton is a co-principal investigator on clinical trial NCT0145167, sponsored by Ariosa Diagnostics.
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 08:41AM EST
- 3American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. ACOG practice bulletin no. 88, December 2007: invasive prenatal testing for aneuploidy. Obstet Gynecol 2007;110:1459–67.
- 4Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling for pre-natal diagnosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003;3:CD003252., , .
- 5Non-Invasive Chromosomal Evaluation (NICE) Study: results of a multicenter prospective cohort study for detection of fetal trisomy 21 and trisomy 18. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2012;207:137.e1–8., , , et al.