These authors contributed equally to this work.
A robust second-generation genome-wide test for fetal aneuploidy based on shotgun sequencing cell-free DNA in maternal blood
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part II
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 707–710, July 2013
How to Cite
Guex, N., Iseli, C., Syngelaki, A., Deluen, C., Pescia, G., Nicolaides, K. H., Xenarios, I. and Conrad, B. (2013), A robust second-generation genome-wide test for fetal aneuploidy based on shotgun sequencing cell-free DNA in maternal blood. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 707–710. doi: 10.1002/pd.4130
Funding sources: The study was supported by a grant from The Fetal Medicine Foundation (UK Charity No: 1037116), by the Swiss Federal Government through the Federal Office of Education and Science, and by Genesupport. The computations were performed at the Vital-IT Center (http://www.vital-it.ch) for high-performance computing of the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics.
Conflicts of interest: Genesupport offers this test for commercial use.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2013 08:28AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.