These authors contributed equally.
Noninvasive twin zygosity assessment and aneuploidy detection by maternal plasma DNA sequencing
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part II
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 675–681, July 2013
How to Cite
Leung, T. Y., Qu, J. Z. Z., Liao, G. J. W., Jiang, P., Cheng, Y. K. Y., Chan, K. C. A., Chiu, R. W. K. and Lo, Y. M. D. (2013), Noninvasive twin zygosity assessment and aneuploidy detection by maternal plasma DNA sequencing. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 675–681. doi: 10.1002/pd.4132
Funding sources: The study is supported by the University Grants Committee of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China, under the Areas of Excellence Scheme (AoE/M-04/06), a Sponsored Research Agreement from Sequenom, Inc. and by funding from the S. K. Yee Foundation. Y. M. D. Lo is supported by an endowed chair from the Li Ka Shing Foundation.
Conflicts of interest: T. Y. L., P. J., K. C. A. C., R. W. K. C. and Y. M. D. Lo hold patents or have filed patent applications on noninvasive prenatal diagnosis using fetal nucleic acids in maternal plasma. Part of this intellectual property portfolio has been licensed to Sequenom, Inc. R. W. K. C. and Y. M. D. Lo have received research support from, are consultants to, and hold equities in Sequenom, Inc.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2013 05:50PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.