Funding sources: None
Maternal cfDNA screening for Down syndrome – a cost sensitivity analysis
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part II
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 636–642, July 2013
How to Cite
Cuckle, H., Benn, P. and Pergament, E. (2013), Maternal cfDNA screening for Down syndrome – a cost sensitivity analysis. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 636–642. doi: 10.1002/pd.4157
Conflicts of interest: H. Cuckle is a consultant to PerkinElmer Inc., Ariosa Diagnostics Inc., and Natera Inc. and director of Genome Ltd. E. Pergament is a consultant to PerkinElmer Inc. and Natera Inc. and director of Northwestern Reproductive Genetics Inc.
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2013 04:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.