Funding sources: This study was supported in part by a grant from the National Institute of Health, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (4R44HD062114–02).
SNP-based non-invasive prenatal testing detects sex chromosome aneuploidies with high accuracy
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part II
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 643–649, July 2013
How to Cite
Samango-Sprouse, C., Banjevic, M., Ryan, A., Sigurjonsson, S., Zimmermann, B., Hill, M., Hall, M. P., Westemeyer, M., Saucier, J., Demko, Z. and Rabinowitz, M. (2013), SNP-based non-invasive prenatal testing detects sex chromosome aneuploidies with high accuracy. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 643–649. doi: 10.1002/pd.4159
Conflicts of interest: M. B., A. R., S. S., B. Z., M. H., M. P. H., M. W., J. S., Z. D., and M. R. are employees of Natera.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 MAY 2013 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!