Funding sources: This study was supported by a grant (2006BAI05A10) from the National Key Technology Research and Development Program of China during the ‘11th Five-Year Plan’. The funder was not involved in the study design, data collection, data analysis, manuscript preparation, or publication decisions.
Noninvasive prenatal testing of fetal aneuploidies by massively parallel sequencing in a prospective Chinese population
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Using Maternal Plasma DNA: Part II
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 700–706, July 2013
How to Cite
Song, Y., Liu, C., Qi, H., Zhang, Y., Bian, X. and Liu, J. (2013), Noninvasive prenatal testing of fetal aneuploidies by massively parallel sequencing in a prospective Chinese population. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 700–706. doi: 10.1002/pd.4160
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAY 2013 09:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.