Funding sources: This study was supported by a grant from the French ministry of health (Direction de la Recherche Clinique, PHRC regional AOR0802) and by a grant from the Agence de la Biomédecine, Paris, France.
Online audit and feedback improve fetal second-trimester four-chamber view images: a randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 959–964, October 2013
How to Cite
Jaudi, S., Granger, B., Herpin, C. N., Fries, N., Du Montcel, S. T. and Dommergues, M. (2013), Online audit and feedback improve fetal second-trimester four-chamber view images: a randomised controlled trial. Prenat. Diagn., 33: 959–964. doi: 10.1002/pd.4173
Conflicts of interest: None declared
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUN 2013 11:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.